For those that have had bariatric surgery and need a structured bariatric meal pattern that includes:
- 6-meal breakdown (with food group and # of servings for each meal)
- 7-meal breakdown (with food group and # of servings for each meal)
- 3-meal breakdown w/ 2 snack periods (with food group and # of servings for each meal) – GREAT for maintenance phase after surgery recovery
- estimated/example supplement timing schedule (for all surgeries – note, dosing and timing may vary depending on supplement brand) – patient to discuss with RD appropriate schedule/timing on an individual basis; this schedule works well with Bariatric Advantage and Bariatric Fusion supplements.
- fluid schedule with “30-minute Rule” – no fluid 30-min prior, during, or after meals; aiming for ~64 fl oz daily
- reminders: protein first, chew slowly/thoroughly, etc
- to-do list: water intake, supplements, etc
- foods list (protein, fruits, veggies, starch)
**No refunds on digital products.