“Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.” Proverbs 27:17
In life, we seek balance — mentally, physically, and spiritually. When a pillar is misaligned, it can cause stress and imbalance within our bodies. I apply these same principles to my nutrition consulting, “balance, nourish, and move” are the three core values of my practice – find balance in life and within our body’s systems, nourish our bodies to promote health, and movement to optimize our performance and well-being.
Gut health is vital in overall health and wellness and a focal point in my client-centered practice. Utilizing integrative and functional labs to uncover “root causes” of systemic imbalances, we will work together to discuss goals and action steps to build a foundation of mindful eating and lifestyle habits.
Do you struggle with fatigue, weight gain, gut dysbiosis, or other chronic symptoms? Reach out to us today for a free “Discovery Call” to learn more about our services.
- Integrative & Functional Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Healthy Eating-Wellness
- Gluten Intolerance-Digestive Health-GI disorders
- Sports & Exercise Nutrition
- MS Nutrition & Dietetic Internship ~ Abilene Christian University
- BS Food & Nutrition & Didactic Program in Dietetics ~ University of Alabama
- BS Kinesiology ~ Texas Christian University
- Registered Dietitian, Licensed Dietitian
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition Certified Practitioner (IFNCP)
- Precision Nutrition Certified Professional Sport & Exercise Nutrition
- ServSafe Manager
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Certified
- Previously Held:
- NSCA Certified Personal Trainer
- ONNIT Certified Foundations
- Online Trainer Academy Certified
“Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!” Psalm 34:8